viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Top 5 Books of my life


N°1: Oh! The places you´ll go! by Dr. Seuss
Dr. Seuss was a gift from my very best friend in the world. I looks like a children book, but it is the best story I have read in my adult life. It makes me laugh and cry everytime.


2. Franny & Zooey, de JD Salinger. What could I add about one of the greatest authors of the history of writing....Sooo amazing, so witty, full of humor and surprises. Simple stories, great literature.
3. El Aleph, by Jorge Luis Borges. He always will be the best writer of my country (not for everybody, but still, not just for me either). I love all his short stories and essays (the simple ones, not the ones that the critics love).

4-The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde. I think I never copied more quotes in my life (sometimes they were full paragraphs) or underlined (never with a pen, of course!) a book so much, like I did with this one. Oscar Wilde is my favourite author by far.
5-Bridget Jones, by Helen Fielding.I could read Bridget a thousand times and would laugh out loud again and again... Nothing like this book when your are single working girl.

Well, these are my favourites, which one is yours?

1 comentario:

violraviol dijo...

Amé Franny&Zooey, qué lindo libro!